Halloween is upon us.
Halloween has long been my favorite holiday.
You get to dress up and no one thinks it's strange.
And you get to eat candy and not think about what your dentist or your waistline will say about it!
Really, there's no downside to Halloween.
Lucky for me, my job is the most amazing place ever.
Today we all dressed up in costume.
I'm Sookie Stackhouse, mindreading vampire-loving waitress from Bon Temps.
Our receptionist is a snorkeler, I've seen Blossom, Haji from Johnny Quest, a tranny, a white collar Hamburgler...the list goes on.
Here are pictures that I stole from my coworker Brandon...'s facebook...
waitress attire. rockin' the typical Sookie sidepony.
all of us in costumes
my bosses and their dog
Tomorrow will be spent watching Hocus Pocus, carving pumpkins, eating Halloween shapes pasta and drinking Vampire wine.
I am super mega excited. Stay tuned for (more) pictures!



ahhh i was just saying yesterday that i really wanted to watch hocus pocus and i thought of you. italy hasn't yet recognized the glory that is halloween: candy, costumes and carving! i'm glad you're doing your classic halloween celebrations, loving the side pony, of course. i've got the pic of us 4 from halloween '08 taped above me bed... good memories. love you xoxo
ReplyDelete