Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thanks, West Hollywood. I'm going to tear out my Mind's Eye now.

Driving into work today, I see a man looking at the street.
Naturally, I'm curious to know what's going on.
There could have been a pot-o-gold on the street, or a kitten, or a dead tranny (it's WeHo. it could happen)
Then, I see something out of my nightmares.
HIS PENIS.
The man was urinating on the street near my office, letting his johnson fly about for all to see.

I was horribly scandalized.
I wanted to honk angrily for his lewd behavior but I was in such a state of shock that I could do nothing but futilely try to scrub the image from my mind.
At least have the decency to go behind a bush or a building, not right there on the street where people walk!
I guess I should be glad I didn't see him defecating. That would have been worse, and not entirely implausible here in West Hollywood...

So now I'm probably scarred for life.
There are some things you just can't UNsee......

2 comments: