Thursday, October 21, 2010

This is How it's Done, Ted Mosby

Thanks to America Ferrera for her inspiration and to eBay for making this dream an affordably priced reality.


Found these sweet babies on eBay for $60...$100 off their retail price.
I've always considered myself a savvy shopper and I must say, I've even impressed myself here.
They keep my feet dry and warm in the rain and they're just so cute.
Not TOO red but still eye-catching.
And unlike Ted Mosby, I really am "Pulling. Them. Off."

Can't wait to wear them with a dress.
Really adds a little kick to an ultra-feminine ensemble.
(...get it? Kick? yeah, yeah, yeah, I like puns.)

Now I've got the undeniable urge to two-step. 
Anyone willing to oblige??

1 comment:

  1. ok these are fabuliscious. love love love. def a wardrobe must-have and i can only imagine how fierce they'll look with SJs or a sundress. ah, the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete